Goenvi Tours and Travel Limited, has over 10years of experience in the tourism industry .The Company was established with the aim of uplifting the living standards of the local community through tourism and at the same time conserving our environment. Hence our main aim is to promote sustainable tourism.
Sustainable tourism is tourism that minimizes the costs and maximizes the benefits of tourism for natural environments and local communities, and can be carried out indefinitely without harming the resources on which it depends on. Sustainable tourism is deliberately planned to benefit local residents, respect local Culture, conserve natural resources, direct more of the profits to the local community and educate both tourists and local residents about the importance of conservation.
Kenya is a very rich country in terms of Culture and Wildlife. With over 42 ethnic groups and over 100 game reserves, National parks and conservancies, you cannot get enough of what the country can offer. Goenvi Tours and Travel will ensure that your stay in Kenya creates not only a memorable safari but also leaves a permanent mark of growth and hope to the local communities and the conservation bodies.
Let’s all come together to make tourism not only an activity of leisure but also a source of hope for people ensuring the existence of our touristic attractions and as a conservation platform. With this all the participants benefit in one way or another and ensures that even our future generations enjoys the same or better experience and benefits.
Goenvi Tours and Travel will give you the opportunity to mingle and interact with the local communities, boast the local community’s initiatives, promote the facilities supporting sustainable tourism by using their properties for accommodation, meals etc. and conserve the environment by planting trees in every visit to Kenya. All that combined with memorable safaris of wide range of wildlife, bird species, vegetation and magnificent landscapes.
The company principles are to:
- Minimize physical, social, behavioral, and psychological impacts.
- Build environmental and cultural awareness and respect.
- Provide positive experiences for both visitors and hosts.
- Produce direct financial benefits for conservation.
- Generate financial benefits for both local people and private industry.
- Deliver memorable interpretative experiences to visitors that help raise sensitivity to host countries’ political, environmental and social climates.
- Recognize the rights and spiritual beliefs of the Indigenous People in the community and work in partnership with them to create empowerment.
The company objectives are:
- To promote tour packages that create awareness on the importance of conserving our environment.
- To ensure that the local community benefits from tourism by advocating for sustainable tourism.
- To explore and promote unexploited tourism products in order to boast tourism in Kenya.